Scott Miller, Senior Pastor
Scott grew up in an unchurched (and loving) home environment and went on his own personal journey as a teenager to find life’s purpose. He is so grateful for friends and acquaintances who told their stories, showed the Difference, invited him to places where he could experience the Good News, and explained to him how he could become a follower of Jesus Christ. During his senior year of college, God invited Scott to serve in church ministry, which had never previously been on his radar. He has been serving in the local church for 35 years now! He and his wife and partner in ministry, Chris, have been married for 32 of those years.
Scott and Chris are empty-nesters with a daughter, son, daughter-in-law, and “grand-dog” who all live in Baltimore. Scott loves:
- To teach God’s Word in its simplicity and power
- To see people genuinely follow Christ
- To see the forgotten, neglected, and unreached become involved in a family of faith!
- To see multi-generational believers grow in Christ, discover their unique places of giftedness and service, and apply Christian principles in their friendships, marriages, homes, schools, vocations, and community!
- To be personally involved and to mobilize others to invest in global missions, especially where Christ is not known.
Scott dreams of every person on the planet having the privilege of hearing a clear message of the saving gospel of Jesus at least once! If you’re not involved in a local faith family somewhere, please come to grow and serve with us!